Monday, January 12, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award


My thanks to Josephus Flavius at Byzantine Texas for bestowing unto me a Superior Scribbler Award. I am in turn obliged to pick five bloggers of my own to proffer - understanding my solemn responsibility - the same accolade and provide the rules for them to follow:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.

  • Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!

  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

    I now create thee, Superior Scribblers!

    1. In Caritate Non Ficta
    2. Orthodoxy Today Blog
    3. The Rosemary Tree
    4. A Catechumen's Tale
    5. Salt of the Earth


    and for bonus points...

    1. Glory to God for All Things
    2. Credo
    3. The Blogland of Earl Capps
    4. A Conservative Blog for Peace


    the list truly could go on and on...
  • 4 comments:

    earlcapps said...

    Wow - thanks!

    Tony said...

    G'ah, this surprises me! I'm flattered you've done this :) Let me see if I can follow up with this...

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you very much for choosing my blog to list, Father!

    I have added your blog to my permanent blogroll.

    In Christ,
    Andrew

    Deborah Yost said...

    Many thanks! God bless you.
    Deborah at
    The Rosemary Tree

     
    .......