Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Genesis Study

I have written a study on the fall of the First Parents, discussing what Scripture actually tells us and the theological products that flow from that content. If there is sufficient interest, I will begin to upload it (in easily bite-sized pieces) for consideration. As per my motto, there is nothing really new in it, but I firmly believe that Truth cannot be stated too frequently or affirmed too strongly.

I'll leave this post up for a few days and tally comments one way or another, or not at all, and decide by next week.

7 comments:

Staying in Balance said...

I would LOVE this! I just bought the Orthodox Study Bible and would love to use it for this!

earlcapps said...

I say go for it.

Daniel Pane said...

I'm waiting for that, Abouna.

Phillip Rolfes said...

Please do... Yes... Soon!

Scott said...

Please post this. I would love to read your thoughts.

-Scott

ancillamaria said...

I hope you post this, Abouna!
God bless
+JMJ+
amr

Anonymous said...

Please post these!

 
.......